Monday, July 26, 2010

The Indian monsoon!!

The monsoon is the most important factor in this agricultural based country,(some will argue about that point). It brings rain much awaited rain without which there will be danger of drought in the area which still depend upon rain gods.
Why I am talking about monsoon is because on the idiot box I saw news of heavy rains in some part of country which has created flood like situation but the place where I am right now that is capital of an Indian state Bihar, it like reverse of what's happening in the whole country. The clouds have made this place as a passage, just like a small local railway station where super express trains not even slow down a bit. It's so dame hot here, it seems like we will have drought if it doesn't rain in few days.
So to just keep myself happy about the monsoon rains, I am sharing some pic's of the monsoon rains with you guys. If anyone of you is feeling more or less same like what I am feeling, then I bet you'll enjoy this!!!!!!!!









Sources: Various images from google search

No comments: